Tuesday 26 October 2010

All Hallows Eve

The Day of the Dead approaches!!!! I, being a truly grumpy person at being disturbed by unwelcome visitors at my door will be following the traditional pagan rules of turning the lights off and locking the door - that should keep those nasty spirits out of my home and away from my precious candy, mmm candy.

In celebration of the event though, I would like to point again in the direction of my favourite sculptor - Ray Villafane. You may have seen his sand sculpture work on the net, I posted a piece within these very pages as well myself. But he is also one of the top pumpkin sculptors around. Check out the work below and the link underneath will take you all the way across the net to his own site where you feast your eyes on more orangey goodness.....

dfb


No comments:

Post a Comment