Wednesday 26 September 2012

Photograph Issues

There have been quite a few people complaining about problems viewing the photos. I do apologise if anyone has had trouble and I will attempt to re-upload all photos at 1024 pixels wide tomorrow and edit the links as soon as I can. It was actually set to keep all images to 1mb size. The volume of photos is obviously causing the real trouble. I will retain the hi-resolution photo album on my account for those who want decent size pictures.At least for a few months or so. Once again, a big sorry on this one!!!

On a sidenote, I did actually enjoy doing the photography at this event and will endeavour to improve my coverage at next years event by making sure I visit all of the finalist cabinets and getting pictures of every single one of them. I didn't know what to expect this year, next year I will be better prepared!

dfb

No comments:

Post a Comment